Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're Officially Engaged!!!











Dan and I are officially engaged! I'm sure that all of you are going to ask how he proposed so I will just tell all. We had decided to take a drive up Logan Canyon to take some pictures (which is something that we enjoy doing). We drove up to 2nd dam and started walking around. When we came to a spot that was surrounded by trees Dan started fumbling with the camera case. Of course I just thought he was getting out the camera, but he turned around and he had the ring box in his hand. Since he was so nervous and excited at the same time he just started laughing...which made me start to laugh. (I know...isn't that romantic...haha). Well he got down on one knee and asked me if I would like to be the one to make him laugh for the rest of his life and make him the happiest man alive and then he asked me if i would marry him. It was short but sweet. Of course I said yes! I am so lucky to be marrying my best friend.

We haven't picked an exact date yet but we do know that it will be the beginning of June (we are maybe thinking of June 13th). We hope that all of you can make it. I will keep you all posted on all the details.




6 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Mandy!!! I am so so happy for you both. Congrats and I will try to be there no matter what. Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with!! I am so HAPPY!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

p.s. the ring is beautiful!!

Amy and Clark said...

Hooray, hooray! I am very excited for you! A big congratulations to the both of you!

The Rigbys said...

Yea! How exciting! I will definitely be at your wedding!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Yea Mandy! I just knew it was going to happen soon. Wahoo! Way to go Dan. I will call you and get the juicier details. Thanks for the text too. Maybe since I am moving to Vegas I will be closer and can make it. Tell me ASAP. Love you!

Stacey said...

Congrats sis! That's so exciting! Jason and I are extatic! I can't wait to see your ring in person on Thanksgiving! :)