Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our First Blog...


I've decided to create a blog so that my family and friends can stay in touch with me and Dan. I am still attending Utah State and am majoring in Environmental Studies with an emphasis in wildlife. I only have 3 semesters left! I'm working at Big 5 Sporting Goods and also at Old Navy, so i've definately been staying busy. As for Dan he graduated last May with degrees in Political Science and History. He is currently working at Shriebers and will hopefully be getting a promotion soon.

2 comments:

The Rigbys said...

Yea! I'm glad you have a blog. They are so much fun! It's a great way to keep in touch I love it. You and Dan are so cute together!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Mandy!!! Yah you have a blog I'm so excited!!! I'm so excited to be able to keep in better contact with you. You and Dan look so cute and good!! Talk to you soon.