Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally getting around to posting my bridal pictures...

Here are just a few of my favorites.













My Grandma Moss that passed away at the beginning of the year gave this bracelet to me awhile back. A couple of weeks before she passed away she told me that she didn't know if she was going to live long enough to be at our wedding. I was her only granddaughter. I was really close to my grandma and was devasted that she wasn't going to be there. I wore this bracelet at our wedding to honor my grandma, in a way it also represented her and made me feel as though she were there with me.












I couldn't decide what shoes to wear for the bridals....so I just decided to wear all three! Out of all the shoes I own, the cowgirl shoes are my absolute favorite, I've had them for years. There's no story for the pink shoes I just thought they were cute. Ever since I was little I always said I was going to wear flip flops at my wedding, so that's exactly what I did!





2 comments:

The Rigbys said...

I love the pictures, you look so pretty! The wedding was so fun, and I was so happy to be able to be a part of it!

Nanette said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the shoes. I'm sorry that your Grandma wasn't there. I lost my Grandma right before my first son was born and it was really hard, because she lived next door and we were really close.